Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I have POA over my husband. There is a stamp that says"

Customer Question

I have POA over my husband. There is a stamp that says " Notary Public" and " My commission expires Jan 29, 2016" . Does that mean that I dont have POA anymore ?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.

Thanks for your question. And I want to reassure you that this is NOT what it means. It basically just means that the notary's license expires at that time, and he or she just needs to go renew their license at that time. It doesn't say anything about the rights you have under the POA. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance.

Hello! I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.