Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Read this and tell me if there would be a lawyer that Could

Customer Question

read this and tell me if there would be a lawyer that Could help
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Petitions are Up
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 months ago.

I'm not clear on what sort of help you're seeking. Please clarify, and I'll try to assist.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
they want to seek a injustion to protect the duck till the petitions are filed
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's for a family pet duck that the fish and game service wants to take away. We found the duck fresh out of the egg and he is now 3 years old. He is perfectly healthy and we have never clipped his wings or caged him up. He lives on a 20 acre farm land with his best friend a dog named puggie (he's a pug). If you would like to see the news story its WCAX channel 3 vermont. Please help the family keep their pet and PEEP keep his human...and dogs.

I'll reopen the question for anyone who wishes to consider assisting.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Peep and Puggy, best of friends in Vermont
Vermont Family Struggles To ‘Keep The Peep At Home’ With Puggy The Pug 0
East Montpelier, Vermont – A family is trying to hold on to their beloved pet Wood Duck, named Peep. Puggy the family Pug, brought Peep to his owner and laid him at her feet when Peep was just a tiny baby duckling. “It was like fate,” said owner, Kim Stevens. Puggy and Peep have now been friends for three years, and Peep has grown into a beautiful Wood Duck, with the striking markings that make them so beautiful. Peep looked just like an ordinary duck would, and the Stevens family was unaware what kind of duck he was when they first brought him home.The unlikely friendship of the Pug and the duck blossomed, and the family considers Peep a member of the family, where he is free to come and go, and is treated ‘like royalty.’Unfortunately, the Vermont Game Warden has come twice to the house to talk to the family about Peep, since owning a wild animal as a pet is against the law. It’s against the law to own wild animals as pets for numerous reasons, among them, the problem of transmitting diseases such as Brucellosis, Salmonella and Ringworm, or parasites. But that doesn’t comfort the Stevens family, since Peep has become a much-loved member of the family, including a child, who’s father says that Peep imprinted on him, rather than the other way around.It does appear to be a very happy home for Peep, and numerous people have left comments at the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Facebook page, starting the hashtag, #keepthepeep, which seems especially relevant at Easter, with Peeps in the form of sugary candies being on display everywhere.People are also appealing to Vermont Governor, Peter Shumlin, asking that he pardon Peep the duck. Will they come through for Peep and Puggy, and make an exception for this lucky duck? Will Bernie Sanders, Vermont senator and Presidential hopeful, respond to the quacks of distress? Hopefully we will have a happy ending to this story.
If you’d like to raise awareness for Peep, just use the hashtag #keepthepeep. Certainly it doesn’t seem like giving one duck a happy home would be such bad thing, after all. If a turkey can be pardoned, maybe, just maybe, a duck might as well.Some picture from Facebook of Peep the duck with and Puggy the Pug:Sign the petition to keep the Peep, here.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is there any One that deals in Animal laws