Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Need help citation in Page AZ concerning Insurance on

Customer Question

Need help for a citation in Page AZ concerning Insurance on vehicle officer wouldn't accept older insurance card for proof of insurance policy the same faxed insurance card to court and said we would need to go to court to fight the ticket or plead guilt to the 1,000 dollar fine we live in Utah we had insurance on the car just old card please help
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.