Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

31 yo Daughter who I co-signed car and she is not making her

Customer Question

31 yo Daughter who I co-signed for a car and she is not making her car payments. She lives in Frederick Maryland. She is an addict and lies all of the time. She is living in a house that is the Estate of her Mother and pays no rent. She was recently fired from her job at Starbucks and has lied to me about being admitted to the Psych Ward at Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She called my wife last night to ask for $100 to get back to Frederick from Baltimore. I need to have the car repossessed before my credit is impacted. I am keeping the insurance on the car until I can recover the car. I live on the outskirts of Harpers Ferry WV 30 minutes from Frederick MD. Do I have any rights to have the car towed to my house? Both of our names are ***** ***** title and insurance. I was ready to cancel the insurance but was advised not to until I recover the car.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you on title also or just the loan?