Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Was just looking regarding my husband being accused by

Customer Question

was just looking for information regarding my husband being accused by collections for an ambulance debt in a town he has never been to. Got a letter first and we thought it was fake and didn't respond. Now he got served to appear in Small Claims court in this town. What is best way to unravel all this?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no didn't know where to start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: the Court serve indicates an address for my husband that is not known and its the mailing address that is our home address. We have no idea how my husband's name and address got linked to this ambulance charge
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you be a little more specific in your question? I'm not sure what you're asking.