Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Vicki. Would like to ask about company not following their

Customer Question

Vicki. Would like to ask about company not following their P&P regarding disciplinany actions, also regarding trending of age disrimination.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Had been working at my job for 10 1/2 years. Was given a verbal written warning 7/14/2015. In January of this year was given a Performance Improve mentioned Plan. It was extended 3 times, last Wednesday the 23rd, was terminated. The Administer is also demoting anyone that is in older age group.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for the information. In order to assist you I will need a bit more information. First, can you tell me what State you worked in? Also, are you saying that there is a policy that says all employees must receive X number of warnings, or a PP that is a specific length, before they can be terminated and, if so, are you saying that wasn't complied with? What do you mean by "older age group" and is the Administrator and other non-terminated employees 40 or older?