Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I DID NOT RECORD HOW MUCH MONEY I SPENT ON MY BRAIN DAMAGE

Customer Question

I DID NOT RECORD HOW MUCH MONEY I SPENT ON MY BRAIN DAMAGE CHILD. NOW THEY WANT ME TO ACCOUNT FOR THE MONEY.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Who is "they"?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Social security
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm sorry, I don't do telephone calls. I can opt out and open this back up in case there is an expert online who does do phone calls or I can continue in this format. Let me know which you prefer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am trying to get help what's up?

You requested a telephone call, I only do online work, no phone calls. I'd be glad to discuss your situation with you and try to assist, I'll need to ask some questions since your facts are pretty vague, but I probably know what happened already since I've seen it before.

I just want to make sure it's okay to continue in this online format rather than a telephone call.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not to speak on the phone!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No phone!

Ok. It must be a software glitch. My screen is showing you requested a live phone call.

No problem.

I am assuming that you were the designated payee for your child's (son or daughter?) SSI payments and now the Social Security Administration has called you in to basically audit the expenditures, is that correct? If so, how long have you been the payee?

They usually go back no more than two years.