Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was informed the a insurance company which I represent was

Customer Question

I was informed the a insurance company which I represent was paying me commissions for a year and not drafting funds from my trust account for insured, the insured was still being covered, I write for 2 companies which use the same name...on my bank account I notice the drafts coming out...I had sent my bank information to both companies for drafts, but only one was drafting.
not aware till a year later, the one company comes back to inform me of this error accusing of the sending in bank information, till I showed them the bank information form I sent was a clerical error on their part.
now the company has closed my account with them, having to place my customers with other companies because no notice was given
I feel this is unfair and unjust, what can I do about this situation
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 months ago.

Did you have a written contract between yourself and the insurance carrier?