Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

The Hartford Inc.Com has taking full responsibility rear end

Customer Question

The Hartford Inc.Com has taking full responsibility for a rear end accident. (July 8th 2013) I've been treating all this time.I finally said to the adjuster that we should settle this> they never sent me anything regarding the time factor,when I told her ,she came back with a offer. Not great , but wanted it behind me,I will never be the same ,might have to have surgery in near furture,don"t want to it will be last resort. she said she would send concent to release form. when I received it,I called had a couple of questions,never got to talk( out of office-then gone for 3 weeks with a return date- tried then,still not thereleft a message on machine that not to. I got a call, someone else, so I ask for Superior.she said Out of the offer $9.933.75 I might get $1,500.00 or less we talked about it, that was not right,She can i check and call you tomorrow or next day. Nothing, I've called both of them left messages. I get a email ,that I have till April 10 th to respone. or I get nothing. Could someone please help me. Nancy
Expert:  legalgems replied 6 months ago.

I am not able to provide legal assistance in the form of representation; but I can get you some information on how insurance claims are handled, and who to file a complaint with. Is that what you are looking for?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry I will have to do this later. thank you

Thank you.