Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Auto accident in NY 2014 my lawyer said that a settlement

Customer Question

auto accident in NY 2014 my lawyer said that a settlement agreement has been reached. this was in January then he said he was waiting for the insurance adjuster to see if the person had insurance also. he was to go to the judge to have them do so. this lawyer does not return my phone calls I have only called him about 3 times so I sent a reg letter stating my concern his lack of commucation and not returning paper he ask for that i had from the law firm he work for and took the client that he was working with also blank release form that he mail to me to sign and never mail or fax me a copy. After he receive my letter he had someone call me and said that when to the judge and he said that the insurance co. had to April 16 to have the paper ready. I do not have confident in this layer am I wrong.there are a little more reason
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.

This is Samuel. I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Can you please tell me what information you need? What is the question, Please?

Thank you