Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

I've completed my sentence as a registered sex offender

Customer Question

I've completed my sentence as a registered sex offender (class C, non violent) and are no longer on paper in Missouri. I'm having a lot of trouble being able to talk to each state about traveling on vacation through each state. No one seems to have an answer on how long I can stay in each state before I have to register in that state. Believe me they are very unprofessional and not nice. Can I get a list of each state and their rules for me to follow, because believe me, I never want to get into trouble again. Please, Please help me.
Sincerely Yours
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Every state has a different requirement as you know. Some states say 48 hours, like Florida and others say 10 days. Here is a link that would list each state and their requirements for registration if you are visiting each state:
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please opt out of this question page, I want an answer from a different Expert.
No problem, was there something in that link that was not what you were seeking? If you copy that link to your browser it will provide you information on every single state you wanted to know in your question.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about his unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, asthis services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice/legal service you should contact a local attorney.

I have reviewed previous expert's answer and I concur that the answer is complete, correct and accurate.

I wish you the best of luck!