Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

This question pertains to international gaming, so I'm

Customer Question

This question pertains to international gaming, so I'm hoping someone can help with an answer or advice. A particular offshore online gaming site is trying to not payout my withdrawal requests. They have been stalling for 2 months and I now fear their intent is to not pay. What can I do? Thanks so much for your help.
Travis Willard
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. What game is this? Please explain a little more about the situation as well. Thanks.

Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!