Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I undertand that mn has a grandfather provision re. private

Customer Question

i undertand that mn has a grandfather provision re. private personal property either in constitution or by statute. unable to find in inetrnet search. can you help me?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I can try to help. However, what do you mean by a "grandfather provision" re: private personal property? This is rather ambiguous terminology.

The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost. You can at this point (1) reply and explain more about what you seek, or, (2) you can use this question as a "springboard" to request a call from one of the participating experts who would then call you.

Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!