Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son was on one-year probation in Licking County OH in

Customer Question

My son was on one-year probation in Licking County OH in 2013. He kept up on his terms of probation until he moved to Florida. The county scheduled a probation hearing, which he was not aware of since he moved. They have since issued a bench warrant and put a hold on getting his driver's license renewal.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, J. Can you please clarify what your question is here? For example:

"Can he get the bench warrant quashed prior to the hearing?"

"What is he facing at the probation hearing?"

"Can he get his driver license reinstated?"

Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!