Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Mastisol exposure to eye causing large corneal tear.This

Customer Question

Mastisol exposure to eye causing large corneal tear.This exposure was also to nose and mouth that has led to pulmonary problems
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Chronic eye problems for two years,5 eye doctors no help on removing foreign object from eye.Last November it has migrated to my lungs and chronic bronchitis 4 ER visits but no diagnosis to what is affecting lungs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
Who caused the exposure? Please tell us more.