Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

What kind of attorney do I need if unauthorized chemicals (I

Customer Question

what kind of attorney do I need if unauthorized chemicals (I specifically asked not to use any chemicals) were used in cabin of car and within days my full term baby (pregnancy) suddenly has passed and was stillborn? Car manufacturer wants to settle.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.

I'm so, so terribly sorry for your loss. If you intend to hire an attorney, hiring a top-notch litigator (general litigation is fine) is what you need. Your attorney will make sure an expert is retained for the case, to speak to the effects of certain chemicals on a developing fetus. (The expert is the important part of the equation, moreso even than the attorney you retain.) Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. And, again, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.