Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I need to talk to an attorney about filing a civil

Customer Question

I need to talk to an attorney about filing a civil litigation. I need to know how can I make my case valid if the individual I'm filing against has hacked into my information, removing the available evidence and I have a number of witnesses that are too afraid to speak up. What can I do if it has led to financial loss, health risk and unemployment? Please, let me know at the earliest convenience. Thank you.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.
In your case you may have to have the judge issue subpoenas to force the witnesses to testify if this individual has destroyed all other evidence. They would have to testify then. You should hire an experienced attorney as you have some challenges that he or she could help you overcome.