Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Can u tell me where the physical street address is box A185

Customer Question

Can u tell me where the physical street address is for a box A185 in Accra,the box I think belongs to Joshua nii adjei his phone is233207980471 and is there a physical address forG334/2 LA Accra ghana
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

The first so called address is a post office box. It's meaningless as the post office address isn't identified, and there is more than one post office in Accra.

The second address is not a recognizable address either. No such place exists on Google Earth.

This is typical of romance scammers. They give out phony contact information. They can get away with it because they don't communicate by snail mail, and when you send money to them, they want it via Western Union or MoneyGram, which doesn't go to their address.

A reverse international search shows the number is ***** mobile phone and its carrier is Vodaphone. While the number appears to be a Ghana number, the person using that phone can be reached at that number if he were sitting in your own living room. You would need a court order to find out from Vodaphone who the account holder is, as carriers protect the privacy of their customers.

I can't find that name affiliated with scam reports, but it's clear that he's lying to you, which means that if he hasn't asked you for money yet, it's only a matter of time until he does. You're dealing with a scammer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Could u save all there messages
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

Yes, you could save their messages. Print them out as hard copies too so that you have a backup.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I asked if ***** *****s has bank account awywhere in accra or world
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is Sheila ashiorkai ashitey a real person need bio
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

I have already told you that ***** *****s is not a real person. She is a scammer. The scammer may have a bank account. But whoever the scammer is, he or she is not ***** *****s. ***** *****s has no bank account anywhere in the world because she doesn't exist.

Sheila ashiorkai ashitey is a whole different question. If you want an answer about her you have to open a brand new question on a brand new question thread and ask about her.