RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

I received an unlawful detain er and I have to respond by

Customer Question

I received an unlawful detain er and I have to respond by Wednesday where can I go to have the forms filledout I am 79 years ola and on a limited income?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Could you clarify?

Are you looking for the forms?

Or have you found the forms, but need someone to assist you in filling them out?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to know what forms I need and who can help filing out the forms My son contacted a person he found on the web and she ripped us off for $400 That is water over the dam right now I NEED SOMEONE WHO will help me resolve my problem so I am not living on the street I need to respond to the summons I was served. Can you help me or direct me to where I can get the proper help I am 79 years old and on Social Security only. so I need help.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
or call me at(###) ###-####(cell Phone)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how can I get help I am running out of time?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you help me?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

The California Courts website actually has detailed instructions along with the forms you need explaining the process. The first form you need is an Answer to Unlawful Detainer (UD-105). You can find the form and instructions here (click the hyperlink) for that form (along with video instructions on how to complete it) and the next step by step in the process. There's also a link on the bottom of that page to help you find a legal aid office for assistance.

If you need additional information, please reply, and I'll be happy to assist further. Thank you.