Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is arsany I had client has work compensation bill

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** had client has work compensation bill judgement against his Corporation and the company already closed last year ?Did the client have to worry about any bills or no? also he has state outstanding balance for payroll audits ? please advise.Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: limo company has a work compensation policy audit they want to charge him 35,000 because he has alot of 1099 and they took judgment against him.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,