MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

When does the 90 day time period start, my girlfriend was

Customer Question

when does the 90 day time period start
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: my girlfriend was arrested on a probation violation 3 months ago. we went to court the other day and she had one choice to take a 90- day rehab at another facility. She has not been transferred as of yet and we were under the impression that this time started immediately. when does this 90 days actually began.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: this accured in the parish of winn in Louisiana
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The 90 days starts at the time she enters the treatment center.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.