MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

My friend just received a summary od judgement debit of 3000

Customer Question

my friend just received a summary od judgement for credit debit of 3000 dollars. her only income is ssi what can she do can they take her mobile home and what little money she has in checking account which is ssi money for her bills
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

They cannot take her mobile home. She can either leave the judgment on her credit or she can file for bankruptcy to strip the judgement.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.