LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

What is the statue of limations in a embezzlement charge,

Customer Question

what is the statue of limations in a embezzlement charge , plead gguilty amont never etermined 7 years ago
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 7 months ago.
the State never determined restitution or held a hearing on it? Were you on probation or anything once you plead guilty
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Amont was never determined was placed on 3 years probaton and then tbey extended it two more years and have been off probaton for over 2 years
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It was a total of 7 years in February 2016.
Thank you and sorry about the delay. At this time the state is likely not even aware of it and will pursue it. If restitution was not part of the sentence and the state did not reserve it or set it for a hearing , then the ability of the state to now week it would not be possible. It would have been part of the terms of probation and if it was not and the state did not reserve their right you should not be hearing anything from them

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.