Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Just want to know when spring break is over and I get the

Customer Question

Just want to know when spring break is over and I get the girls back, I get them the weekend after they come home and where does it go from there does he get them the next weekend or do I (I would have them the next week also on my regular scheduled time or do we go the other way and it would be his weekend.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unless your parenting plan order says otherwise, when the children are returned from spring break, your plan picks up where it left off right before spring break. So if you get them back and the next week is your regularly scheduled time, you keep them for your regularly scheduled time and he gets them for his regularly scheduled time. The regular schedule does not change unless the parenting order says it does.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
am i to assume that in Judge Brown visitation for holidays i can go 5-6 weekends with him getting them. In the Section A bottom of that section were it says the party not having specific visitation set forth in B1,2,3,4,5,6,and C shall have the following weekend and alternate weekend cycle shall recommence. That reads to me like I will get the following weekend after spring break and then start regular weekends like before spring break
Thank you for your reply.
Like I said above, it is based on what the agreement specifies if there is something in the agreement about it. So you have to follow what the agreement says you get. So you get the following weekend and then the alternate cycle starts up again.