Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I have 2 lawyer brothers who have law offices.They asked a

Customer Question

I have 2 lawyer brothers who have law offices.They asked a worker in their office to notarized a power of atty that their father had not signed yet.6 months later while the father was in icu they bullied him into signing on the power of atty document it shows 3 different dates including 2 different years and tge date ut was notarized was 6 months before the signing resulting in these 2 men taking all his money leaving him penniless so what is the penalty for this conduct
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I'm going to need you to clarify what you wrote... is it supposed to say '3 different dates including 2 different years and the date it was notarized"... I want to make sure the typos are not impacting the reading of the POA. Am I reading it correctly?

Hello! I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.