Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

There is an online forum. People are submitting negative

Customer Question

There is an online forum. People are submitting negative posts about a coach ... some of us are submitting positive posts. But the forum owner is only approving the negative posts, as if to destroy the character and reputation of the Coach. How do we ensure that (1) positive posts are posted?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please clarify for me how you received notice that your pet had been accepted?

Hello! I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.