Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Can you tell me where I can locate Department of Labor,

Customer Question

Can you tell me where I can locate Department of Labor, Employees' Compensation Appeals Board cases as old as (Clara A Blackburn (Krepps Wilde Blackburn), 10 ECAB 110 (1958)?
Sincerely,
Leo E. Daney Jr.
Lt Col/Med Ret/DAV
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Those old cases are not online or on electronic files. You are going to have to go to a local law library and get the EACB books in the library to pull the case. There are a lot of legal cases that cannot be found online and when that happens to us in the legal profession, we have to go to the law library and dig up the books and sometimes the law library has to locate the book for us and order it on an interlibrary transfer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Your response was not helpful. I obtained the information from the Duke library, on-line. Thirty + for what you gave me is a rip-off./Daney
You have not paid a dime, you made a deposit. You can get that money back from customer service by asking for a refund at***@******.***.