Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I just submit my question on the meet and confer. Do I have

Customer Question

I just submit my question on the meet and confer. Do I have to meet because I am not sure what the aty wants, she said if I do not repond to her, she will fill a demurrer? What does this mean?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 10 months ago.

The attorney wants to meet and discover discovery presumably. Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly WHY she wants to meet - only she can. You don't have to meet to discuss whether you have a valid claim - you don't have to even discuss what evidence you have - but you do need to have a meet and confer per California law. Please see attached: http://california-discovery-law.com/meet_and_confer_web.htm Please let me know if I can clarify anything else for you. If you are satisfied with your assistance, please take a moment to submit a rating. We work very hard to prepare comprehensive responses for you and the only way we receive credit for those responses is if you submit a satisfactory rating. You will not be charged more than the amount you agreed to be responsible for.