legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed

This the thing I did a party bus yesterday we did a

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** the thing I did a party bus yesterday we did a reservation but cancel In 4 hour because we didnt need it but it's say there is a fee of 50% what you pay but if it'a been confirm but it wasn't because it takes 1 business day to be approve but I cancel before it happen but they carge me and I text or call them but they won't reply back I that's why what should we do
Expert:  legalgems replied 7 months ago.

If a contract was not finalized (ie it was pending approval), then it was not officially accepted; and as such the failure to accept it after a party rescinds (cancels) means that there was no offer and acceptance, thus no contract.

An agreement must contain four essential elements to be regarded as a contract. If any one of them is missing, the agreement will not be legally binding.
1. Offer
2. Acceptance
3. Intention (meeting of the minds)
4. Consideration (fair value exchanged)

If one used a credit card, they can dispute it with the credit card company. Otherwise a demand letter can be sent, requesting the refund; if they fail, it would be possible to file a suit in small claims court.

Kindly rate Positive! Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you see the rules its called the partybus go to the website and can you tell me if im wrong or right before i do anything else

There are several websites - I would need the URL