Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I owe a hospital 1500 emergency visit and I had set up a

Customer Question

I owe a hospital 1500 for an emergency visit and I had set up a payment plane for 218 a month but I have so many bill all I can afford to pay is 25 a month they just said they want the entire 1500 in ten days do I have any recourse your truly James Wells
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.

If you had a payment arrangement and you breached it by bot being able to pay as agreed, the creditor would have a right to pursue the amount owed due to the breach. Thus, you would technically have no "recourse" against the creditor since you breached the agreement. BUT, if the creditor comes after you and sues....then tries to garnish your wages, etc., you would have the ability to file bankruptcy and have the debt discharged as an unsecured debt.

Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know if you need anything further. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit fora assisting. Thanks!