Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have to go trial on April 5th, but to date I have not seen

Customer Question

hi my name is Ron,
I have to go trial on April 5th , but to date I have not seen discovery and I know that's not right but I'm wondering if it is a violation of my civil rights and if it is worthy of a mistrial ?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Ii am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) Did you request discovery?
2) Is this a civil or criminal case?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!