Michael Lykken, Esq
Michael Lykken, Esq,
Experience:  Partner at Soares & Lykken, Attorneys at Law

Where can i find case law to show that d has to treat a and

Customer Question

where can i find case law to show that d has to treat a and b the same if a and b have the same exact contract with d
Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 7 months ago.

Hello, thank you for using this service and I look forward to answering this question for you. There are several places you can look for case law. First, you can go to your local law library and look in a treatise there (the law librarian can help you with this). Second, Google has developed a good source for case law. You can reach the site here. There you can search case law by state or court, and then you can see how a case has been cited to see if it is still good law. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you need clarification. If you are pleased with my service, I would appreciate it if you would rate my service as I only receive credit for my answer if you rate it. Thank you!

Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I hope you my found service helpful. If you have further questions, please let me know. Otherwise, I only receive credit for helping you if you rate my service. I would appreciate it if you would do so. Thank you!