Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Think I already got my answer. I need an attorney to restore

Customer Question

Think I already got my answer. I need an attorney to restore my right to buy a shotgun for home protection.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Would my partner of 23yrs be allowed to purchase a shotgun living with me?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My phone # ***** *********
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug