Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had this friend who is now accusing me of harrasing m and

Customer Question

I had this friend who is now accusing me of harrasing him and his friends. I realize I made a mistake in contacting his friends in this ordeal and have apologized. In our last conversation he asked for my address and I refused, because he said he was going to send a letter stating this. I did everything in my power to apologize and fix the friendship but he does not care to fix the friendship. I also have a mental illness-psychosis. What should I do? I am afraid he will take legal action or already has?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.