Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I called police officer after a landlord gave my keys to a

Customer Question

I called police officer after a landlord gave my keys to a stranger. But the police did not even write up incident report, try to capture the criminal and let the scene of crime. No documents or a effective response to the dangers of entering a apartment with 2 men and prostitution.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify for me what your question is so I can better assist you? Thank you.