MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

I have about 14 hours left of court ordered community

Customer Question

I have about 14 hours left of court ordered community service hours that I'm not gonna be able to finish also I already was granted an extension my car is broke and I have no way of going I don't know what to do also can't make it back home 3 hours away to appears for court again.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I don't have the money for a lawyer right now.
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The best thing you can do is call the judicial assistant for the judge you are supposed to appear in front of and let them know of the situation. They should be willing to grant you another extension giving you time to complete your community service hours.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.