P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience

I was discriminated and had hands violently put on me reason

Customer Question

I was discriminated and had hands violently put on me for no reason while attendING my girlfriends court date by a u.s. Marshall in a federal court room in san diego. I have pictures of my bruises from being swung by my arm while I had my little dog in my arms. All because of the clothes that me and my dog were wearing.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Are you asking if you can sue the Federal Government over this?