Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I set up an appointment boss to get a Global entry - I was

Customer Question

Hi I set up an appointment for my boss to get a Global entry - I was told to go through the lines quicker I should set up a TSA pre - is this correct?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

If your boss travels both internationally and domestically, Global Entry (GOES) is the best choice, because it it more economical and also includes TSA Pre. The fee is $100.

If your boss travels only domestically, then a GOES card is not needed and an application, then appointment at an enrollment center for TSA Pre, would be the better choice, at $85.

As you can see, even if there is a chance he will travel out of the country, getting a GOES card is much more worth it, since it includes the TSA Pre for only $15 additional.

Here is more information:

http://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry/tsa-precheck

---------

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, again.

I'm just checking in with you to see if you need any further information or if what I included in my previous answer was helpful and fully answered your question. Please let me know. Thanks!

Please don't hesitate to respond back with any additional questions about this topic, if necessary.

If you found my answer helpful, it would be appreciated if you would please choose a positive rating, as that is the only way I am credited for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher