Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I am a registered nurse who has signed a travel contract

Customer Question

Hi. I am a registered nurse who has signed a travel contract with Amn Healthcare agency onn 2/15/16. My contract will be up on 5/7/16. In the meantime, I have found a secure full time job at another institution and need to get out of the contract with the heaLtd care agency. To my knowledge, I don't see any penalties outlined in the contract. Would it be safe to let them know that I found a job?
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you.

Yes you can notify them you are terminating the contract because you have found a permanent job.If there are penalties in the contract thsi is the means to end this so you can start the other job.I am assuming that there is not a noncompete or that this falls outside of it.Thanks again and good luck here with new job.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

I do not see that this will be a problem if the contract has no penalties as you state.You just notify them and move on here.Thanks again and the best to you.lf you can positive rate it is always much appreciated.