P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO AHOUSE THAT HAS BEEN EMPTY YEARS, THE

Customer Question

I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO AHOUSE THAT HAS BEEN EMPTY FOR SIX YEARS, THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE BRICKS AND GUTTERS AND ROOFING ARE CONSTANTLLY FALLING, AND A BRICK HIT MY 84 YEAR OLD DAD. I HAVE MADE 8 OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS TO THE MAYOR OF THE VILLIAGE. I HAVE GAVE HIM ALL INFORMATION NEEDED ON THIS HOME MY NEIGHBOR PASSED AWAY WITH NO LIVING RELATIVES, BEFORE HE PASSED HE WAS REMOVED FROM THE HOUSE AND THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT DECLARED THE HOME NOT HABITIAL, THIS HOUSE IS NOT JUST AN EYESORE ITS DANGEROUS. I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM A TAX PAYER AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ENDURE THIS PAIN ANY LONGER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT I HAVE OVER 50 PHOTOS, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR TURN.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpI am sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand your question. Do you have a question regarding this?