Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

A hair dresser cut more of my hair than the picture can I

Customer Question

A hair dresser cut more of my hair than the picture can I Sue?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Were you injured as a result of the haircut?

Can you please provide more details as to why you think you might have a legal claim against the hair stylist / hair salon?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I showed her a picture and told her I would like to be able to wrap my hair at night and put a scarf on and she said ok. Once she was finish I ask can I wrap this and she said this is not a wrapping hair style.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My hair is so short. I went to the hair dresser on Wed. 17th and I have an appt. on Tues.22nd. I can't do anything with my hair but go back to the hair dresser. I can't afford a hair dresser every 5days.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is not what I ask for and my hair is not like the picture.

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, a bad job done by the hairdresser would not amount to a legal claim worth suing, unless the hairdresser caused some type of serious injury to the customer, the only option would be to look for a different hairstylist.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.

Thank you.