Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

On October/18/2015 i went to Fresno ca.with a Friend to pick

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** on October/18/2015 i went to Fresno ca.with a Friend to pick up someone from the Airport then we stop at Denny to get something to eat we ordered breakfast and two of the Order we're Wrong so we waited on the Waiter to come by then i ask her that my friend wanted Avocado on her Salad then as you no when your seating down i seen a pair of black pants come throw the table then a Lady ask was there a problem i said no we where just getting our order right then she said hold on and began talking to my friend witch didn't speak English that well then she TURNED to me and ask if i had a problem i said i was translated for my friend she then ask me If i was a MONKEY and did i Need a BANANA. I said no i didn't order a banana nore did my friends i was just translating for my friend then she ask me if i wanted her tp call the POLICE i said no i didn't need the POLICE then i was told to gp wait in the CAR i have some of this on my phone plus my friends heard it to i called and they told me they Fired the manager named Denise and that they would send me something in the MAIL a few WEEKS later i received a Denny Business card with bad handwriting saying one free meal but i was so embarrassed til' i wanted to cry the way she asked am i a MONKEY and did i needs a Banana so is there anything i can DO..Thanking you in advance. Please call me at *********** or e-mail me at *************@*********
Expert:  Loren replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 7 months ago.

Were there any witnesses who overheard this conversation? Did you make a report with the manager?