Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This has to do with professional responsibility in a probate

Customer Question

this has to do with professional responsibility in a probate matter regarding a case that started late 1996 and is still not closed today- SAN FRANCISCO SUPERIOR COURT ...sorry big caps
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Many but they all want to much due to how big my aunts estate was. Which I can not afford. Also involves the San Fran. public admin. office who were the admin. (court appt.).. for aunts case
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: the estate is not not closed and there is a reason behind that. We were intentionally left out by the public admin. to benefit others. Mainly it was the ex stepson whom is a very corrupt piece of sh%^&* attorney. We of course are not- Pardon my French...
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about the situation, since this is a matter that needs to be forced to trial in the probate court?