LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

Bought a van just over a year ago n been trying to get it

Customer Question

Bought a van just over a year ago n been trying to get it fixed they knew it had problems with it from day two n could never figure it out when we moved out of state n had it looked at they told us what was wrong with it and now they don't want to fix it or has had the same plugs n wires from the factory n the altanatet is still bad what do I do cause that's what I've been telling them from day one
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 7 months ago.

Who is they? Did the seller give you any warranty on it when you purchased it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No it was a bit here pay here lot but the issues were brought to there attion n we took it to three places they recommend n no one could seem to find out what the cause was it wasn't until we moved to Montana that it was finally found out to be what we were telling them it still has the original spark plugs and wires from the factory n the altanatet is bad yet again this was brought to them the second day we had it now what do I do with it

Thank you for the additional information. Their obligation to fix the van would depend on if any warranty was given/made, when you bought it. If there was no warranty, then the van would have been sold "as is" and you take it in its current condition. Seeing how all this time has passed, I am inclined to believe it is not under warranty and to sue them for the cost of repair, you would need to show that they new of this, failed to make the repairs and acted in bad faith, to avoid any legal obligation which they may have had.