Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Northwest Indiana. Were can I find an attorney that handles

Customer Question

Northwest Indiana. Were can I find an attorney that handles title ix cases high school. My daughter has been touched at school with out consent. On 5 different times by 5 boys. School aware. One incident she told office. She was dismissed back to class has meltdown. The school never informed me of outcome until the last incident. Assist. Principal told me 3boys admitted to it 1 denied 1 coerced. Dispite multiple emails requesting the outcomes. No professional care/therapy.
As a result daughter has been the one removed from classes. My daughter has history of self harm. She has been cutting even more. Distroy her body. Daily anxiety panic attacks at school, grade poor. No intervention training with employees to not to dismiss the sexual assault issues. No student awareness. Nothing.
.
Expert:  Sam replied 8 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

We are not permitted to represent customers of this site; nor are we permitted to provide a one on one referral. And we can only provide information based on what you ask. As I read your post, your question is you want to find a Title IV attorney, is that correct?

Also, thse boys who touched your daughter, was it in a threatening way?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Boys touched her sexual way this year. (Not relating to these boys)However, last school year sexual touch followed by physical fight.

Expert:  Sam replied 8 months ago.

Ok. Thank you. You should consider filing a police report and have them charged with the inappropriate touching whether it was sexual or not. Also the school should be following a process that would give the boys a suspension or expulsion, depending on the results of the process. I suggest if you report this the District Attorney may prosecute the matter.

Also if you want a local attorney, you should consider using the Indiana Bar Association for a legal referral service.

Referrals can currently be made over the phone Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Sam replied 8 months ago.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.