Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

After my counselor called the police the other day I was

Customer Question

After my counselor called the police the other day I was arrested and put in jail and was humiliated. I spent a week there until the Saudi Embassy paid my bond. Now I'm monitored by GPS and not allowed to leave my apartment. I went to court 2 weeks ago for the hearing. Now I have another coming court date. I want to go back to Saudi Arabia now. Can I leave now before the court date and end the whole case?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

It doesn't end the case. There is a chance you could be arrested at the airport or on the way there if you are on "house arrest" or you could even be extradited from Saudi Arabia back to the US, depending on the exact treaties between the countries. You would also face an additional charge at that point for "flight".