Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to discharge my restitution, No, 2002 and 2007

Customer Question

I want to discharge my restitution
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: 2002 and 2007 restitution is keeping me on probation I'm having a hard time paying because I get fired when my record is view
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Is there a way through the Federal Court to discharge it through chapter13 PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC WELFARE DEPT. v. DAVENPORT, 495 U.S. 552 (1990)
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Just so I'm clear, your question is can you discharge restitution in a criminal case through a bankruptcy proceeding?