Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I work big manufactory co as a painter we have a air line

Customer Question

I work for a big manufactory co as a painter we have a air line just for breathing when painting one of our night painters used our air hose on a none clean line at least three shifts never said anything to me and after I found out I was mad to say the least I have a medical condition and breathing contaminating air is not good for me mine blood levals reach a high level and I went to my dr to find out why I felt so bad ineed help because I blew up at my boss and got a wright up this was not the first time I brought this to his attension
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry to hear this. You should not be punished for voicing concerns over your own safety and health. You may have a claim for retaliation if they were to fire you over this. You may also want to consider a lawsuit for your medical costs against the other painter.