Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

PayPal is holding my money I sent through them to purchase

Customer Question

PayPal is holding my money I sent through them to purchase advertising package to run my business. I am losing $200/day while they are telling me they will investigate money I sent to them from my own bank account and will not resolve it until 90 to 120 days. What should I do because I need the advertising space to run my business and I do not have additional money to spend.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what should I do" "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is not the answer I was looking for and I cannot continue to ask question to get more charges. I guess I will look for other options. Thanks

First, I haven't provided an answer yet. I was just making sure you understand the ground rules before we begin. If we finish and you don't feel like your question was answered then you don't have to issue a rating at all. I was just wanting to make sure you don't issue a negative rating if the law doesn't end up being in your favor.

Second, you can ask multiple, follow up questions to make sure you understand when I do give an answer so long as they are follow ups and not a new question line.

Third, other than going and hiring a lawyer and paying them a lot more than we're charging here you're not going to find anything approximating an answer because your questions is actually pretty complicated although it may not seem so.