Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I recently recieved my Nurse Practitioner license and

Customer Question

I recently recieved my Nurse Practitioner license and offered a job. How should I summarize my answer to a "reckless driving" charge in 2011? I am ask to provide a short explanation of the circumstances, why it happened, what you learned from it, etc.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Were you convicted of this criminal charge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it was a DUI charge in South Carolina dropped to reckless driving charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The information I submit will be on file with the Medical Credentialing Boards.

Thank you for your follow up.

I cannot tell you specifically what to write in your explanation, but can provide you with some general tips on it.

Will this work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to pay the $52 to get your tips? Or I just paid $36 for not much help

Thank you for your follow up.

I will opt out of your question at no charge to you and wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ray here a new expert.

Here is a sample letter, feel free to modify and if you post your when done be happy to read it for comment.Thanks..

This is the format of how you will set up your letter:

DATE:March 17, 2016

To:Georgia Nursing Board

FROM:SUBJECT BODY:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this letter to inform the board of a past misdemeanor act I was guilty of, reckless driving in 2011 I have been reformed since then and have had no other such legal issues, and have learned a good lesson to better my life and accomplish the goals that I have strongly in mind in the professional nursing field of keeping busy doing good things to help other people. I hope in no way will this affect the opportunity to reach my goals. I ask respectfully, ***** ***** will consider me to move forward in my endeavors to succeed in this field.

Sincerely,(Your Name)

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

You can add to this if you need too. This was a mild offense it should in no way affect your license here.This was a plea to lesser offense, again you have been clean since then. If you had to complete community service or anything add that in that you successfully did so.

Again if you post your letter here be happy to review and comment.

Thanks again for your patience.